A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate this page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what are stored, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., go to this link.
Cookies used in this weblog
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to create statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense will have to do communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like I Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are held liable for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the rough decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can check detailed information regarding this in this link. f you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, go to this link..
- For any doubt or inquire about this policy of cookies do not doubt in communicating with us through the section of contact.